NEO’s activities summary as below.
- Technological Development:
- NEO MainNet & TestNet has been upgraded to 2.9.0.
- Released NEO-CLI 2.9.1（https://github.com/neo-project/neo-cli/releases/tag/v2.9.1）
- Add constant storage for NeoContract
- New smart contract API: System.Runtime.Platform
- New smart contract API: Neo.Account.IsStandard
- New smart contract API: Neo.Transaction.GetWitnesses
- Allow the RPC server to bind to local address
- Allow client certificate to be checked on the RPC server
- Allow setting additional GAS to be used in RPC commands invoke* for RPC server
- New CLI command: claim GAS [all]
- Fixed a bug in the RPC server
- Fixed denial of service with bad UPnP responses
- “How to become a consensus node” technical docs were released (https://github.com/neo-ngd/reference/blob/master/ 如何成为共识节点 v1.2.md).
- NEO consensus node page (https://neo.org/consensus) was updated to give a comprehensive view of NEO node status, with the purpose of facilitating NEO governance.
- KPN was officially elected a consensus node running on NEO MainNet at 6:13:12 on October 20, 2018. The number of consensus nodes controlled by the NEO Foundation has been now 5.
- 10 seed nodes were deployed on the TestNet.
- “Community Tutorials” created by the NEO community were added to the repository for quick access by developers. (http://docs.neo.org/communitydoc.html).
Da Hongfei in an interview with South Korea’s MK Maeil
(http://m.mk.co.kr/news/headline/2018/667900 – mkmain)
Johnson Zhao, The potential power of blockchain technology to change the world”in an interview with Finland’s Helsingin Sanomat. (http://public-share.me/p/23-10-18/79c6bce2.html)
Johnson Zhao in an interview with Malta’s EAK TV. (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGA1bOTYO4x-x3oedSx39qA)