Blockpass, a blockchain-based KYC platform operator, will host a seminar on security tokens on March 15 in Hong Kong.
The event, formally titled “Blockpass Seminar: Security Tokens”, will cover several topics relating to security tokens, such as:
- The difference between STOs and ICOs
- Policy, legal, and regulatory compliances issues related to STOs
- The future of stock exchanges and clearing houses
- Necessary infrastructure to make STOs mainstream
- Projects that will be disintermediated and made more efficient
Blockpass organized the seminar in an effort to educate influential people such as blockchain-based investors, entrepreneurs, policymakers, and academics about security tokens.
The event is part of a series of seminars that the company plans to regularly launch throughout 2019.