Nauticus, a blockchain project for financial services and e-commerce, plans to open an Exchange platform Nauticus Exchange in August 2018 as its first service launch.
Nauticus’ Exchange is licensed by Australian Government.
Nauticus Exchange Key Point :
- Registered as an Exchange by Australian Regulatory Authority (AUSTRAC)
- apx.100 cryptocurrencies* available in in August, along with 7 fiat currencies
(16 fiats in future)
- Trading available up to around 300 cryptocurrencies with 16 fiats in 12 months
(Voting System Plans to be Implemented)
- Mining Center plans to be opened for Nauticus users.
- The transaction fee is scheduled to be 0.10% which is below major exchange
Okex / Houbi.
- Encrypted in multiple layers and using segmented wallets. 95% of currencies is kept in cold wallet for protection.
- Management Team members from financial industries such as the world’s leading accounting firms and investment banks
- Featured in Forbes / Reuteres
- Global Customer Service Network in 6 cities.
Meanwhile, Nauticus has set up its new global HQ in Melbourne, Australia, according to its announcement in early July.
* Major Coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, and EOS.
Other Coins include LiteCoin, OmiseGO, QASH, Dash among others.
For further details,