The blockchain game developer said that interested users who will be able to register on the website until Feb. 15 will receive a starter pack of limited first edition KOGS, which will be unavailable through a public sale.
KOGS is a mobile DApp game where players can collect unique non-fungible tokens and use them to compete with other players.
The KOGS are classified into five colors:
- No color – most common type of KOGs that can basically be found often
- Silver – common type of KOGs that can also be found often
- Blue – hard to find and high quality work KOGs; these KOGs can have special functions
- Gold – rare and hard to find KOGs; they have the coolest designs and functions
- Orange – ultra rare and hard to get KOGs
The game offers two packs: the booster pack and starter pack.
The booster pack includes six Common KOGs, two Uncommon KOGs, one Rare KOG, and one Special Slot.
Meanwhile, the starter pack consists of 26 Common KOGs, six Uncommon KOGs, three Rare KOGs, three Special Slots, and two Slammers.